- Accredited Appraiser
- BA Degree-University of Miami,Tulane University
- Certification in Limited Edition Prints |Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
Art History Classes & Print Making | University of Miami*
- New England Appraiser’s Association
- Association of Online Appraisers
- Guest speaker of S. Florida chapter of ISA many times; past Treasurer
- Past member of International Society of Appraisers | 1988-2012
- International Authority | Salvador Dali Graphics
Examined and / or appraised over 15,000 prints
- Specialist | Limited Edition Graphics and Sculpture-Fine Art
- Fine Art Appraiser | Princess Cruise Lines, NCL, Cunard, Crystal, Oceania, Carnival and others (Over 35,000 appraisals since 2001)
- Appraised Artwork of Albert Field (Archivist for Salvador Dali
Prints and author of “The Official Catalog of the Graphic Works of
Salvador Dali”) donated to the Salvador Dali Museum
St. Petersburg, Florida
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Curated Museum Shows | Ft. Lauderdale and Las Vegas on Dali
- Board of Directors | Coral Springs Art Museum-2007-2009
- Lecturer and Author on Limited Edition Prints
- Member of the Miami Rotary Club and Chamber of Congress for many years
- Founding Member of the Perez Museum, Miami, Florida
*Earned through formal courses and testing
Since its founding in 1990, the gallery has specialized in appraisals of limited edition graphics with a focus on the 20th and 21st century masters.
Recognized as an authority on the works of Salvador Dali, the gallery appraised the artwork of Albert Field donated to the Dali Museum in St. Petersburg Florida. The gallery has appraised and authenticated works of art from individuals, corporate entities and museums nationwide.
We were members of the International Society of Appraisers (ISA) from 1988-2012 and continue to work with all appraisers on valuations of all Master prints especially Salvador Dali with our 40 plus years of collecting his work. I was a past treasurer and lecturer in the local ISA chapter in South Florida and have been asked to speak again as a guest lecturer. We can also help in certain cases with help in identifying forgeries on certain artists with our background in paper and watermarks.
Print Catalogue Raisonées’ of the 20th century and Contemporary artists: Joan Miro, Salvador Dali, Pablo Picasso, Marc Chagall, Rufino Tamayo, Edvard Munch, Louis Icart, Andy Warhol, Roy Lichtenstein, Keith Haring, Toulouse-Lautrec, Henri Matisse, M.C. Escher, Georges Braque, LeRoy Neiman, Wifredo Lam , Erte, Renoir and DeChirico and others.
Print making classes and expertise in watermarks on paper used for high quality graphics